Hello and Welcome!
This eclectic collection called Mee Memoirs is my Autobiography in Progress !It is the life of a Baby Boomer and as I approach 75, and never expected to pass 40, it may well be that there is still something truly exciting coming ahead to write about. My current blog posts are also below.
HE ACTUAL MEMOIRS HAVE GOT A BIT SIDELINED WHILE LIFE GOES ON BUT THEY ARE FOUND USING THE BLACK SPECIAL INTEREST BUTTONS.ABOVE. IF YOU CLICK ON TO ALL THE LINKS INCLUDED IN THE STORIES YOU CAN GO ROUND AND ROUND OUT AND ABOUT FOR DAYS!
But with my Photo !ab App anything is possible! such fun. Thank you Photo Lab, I never looked so good!
Every country has its own way of saying “do not worry”. This train of thought came about after reading about the Costa Rican saying of “Pura Vida” on Eunice’s Diary, which came about when Eunice became a follower of my blog today. (Hello Eunice from Eunice) It seems we could have a similar frame of… Continue reading Doant Stress, Pura Vida and She’ll Be Right!
It’s Child’s Play or so it seems: like a bunch of kids yelling across the room at each other, forgetting our lives are at stake while they try to score points off each other. I want to tell them: But of course they wont be told! but my heart breaks for the innocent people in… Continue reading Sorting Out Our Politicians!
Earlier today against a sullen sky I saw a rainbow on a bitter cold December day while to my right the sky was blue and sun was shining weakly but shining nonetheless It’s snowing in Sheffield and Maltby our driver said as the rainbow was fading and the traffic lights changed to green It was… Continue reading The Robin and the Rainbow – poyum
There are two journals relating to fhis: ‘Le Journal de Eunice’, and ‘Campus Lìfe’. The first blogs my lead-up to being acepted as an Overseas Exchange Stuďent. I really badly wanted to study in Italy. I love all things Italian! But if I went to the UK I would only be a traìn journey from… Continue reading My Big Day Out – as a Mature Exchange Student – in England
THESE ARE MY MEMORY RELATLED STORIES INTENDED FOR FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND INTERESTED PERSONS. hOPE THAT IS YOU!
- About Mee – Me, Eunice C English
- Alloway Primary School
- Big Boys Toys
- Eunis Extras – gardening etc
- EUNTON ABBEY – my stately shed!
- Eunton Abbey – the Sequel!
- Eunton Abbey – the Sequel!
- Growing Up in Scotland
- How are The Archers Coping with Covid -19?
- Inspiration For Sarah’s Garden – British Historic Gardens I Have Visited
- LIFE WITH THE CARDIGANS (No not that lot!)
- Love My Outdoor Chandelier!
- Mee Garden at Dawn – as summer comes to a close
- My 2020 water Views
- My Early Life in Pictures – Eunice C English
- My Favourite Hardware Shop
- My Sixties Wedding Dress – a Memoir
- Remember When filming the School Concert was still Allowed?
- Sweet Memory -a Mother and Son Moment
- The Slow Bicycle Race -Singleton, New South Wales
- Walks in the Park – a memoir by several
- Welbeck Abbey and the Archers – Timothy Bentick is really a British Earl
- What The Impressionists Saw?
- When Living the Dream Means Change
- Worksop -Now and Then
ARCHIVES: IF YOU HAVE A SPECIAL INTEREST YOU MIGHT START HERE. ITS NICE TO SHARE WITH A FELLOW ARTIST/CREATIVE READER.